Patient Policies and Requirements:
- We ask that no one with a sore throat, cough or cold/flu symptoms or new loss of taste or smell come into the clinic. Please call to cancel anytime with no late cancel fees.
- We ask that if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days of your appointment that you do not come into the clinic.
- Please call the clinic at 703-723-9355 when you arrive and remain in your car, we will notify you when your practitioner is ready to see you.
- We ask that only the patient receiving treatment enter the clinic.
- Everyone entering the clinic must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth, this includes our staff and practitioners.
- All patients entering the clinic will have their temperature taken at the front desk. If your temperature is 99.5F or above you will need to cancel your appointment.
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly before going back to the treatment room. There will be hand sanitizer available at the clinic.
- Please remove any watches or jewelry on your wrists and keep all personal belongings in your pockets or bag.
Clinic Safety and Precautions:
- Treatment rooms are equipped with air purifiers with H13 True HEPA filters.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Treatment tables will have disposable table paper and sheets which are disposed of after each patient.
- Your practitioner will be wearing a mask and protective eyewear during your treatment, and he will be washing his hands before and after each treatment.
- We have staggered practitioners’ practice schedules in efforts to minimize physical interactions and number of people in the clinic.
- The clinic offers touchless checkout options, and virtual scheduling.
I wish all of you, your family, and our community good health. I believe with compassion and oneness we can all get through this challenging time together. I look forward to helping you get well and stay well.
Clean hands, strong hearts!
Dr. Newton Lee, D.O.M., Dipl.Ac. (NCCAOM), L.Ac.